goldvoid:

kellyinacan:

distressed-kaiju-noises:

deerhoof:

the future is here and it’s horrible

#embarrassing baby photos of the future robotic rulers of the planet

Blogging for last gif for
goldvoid

CACKLES

(Source: pierregrassou)

  • 1 day ago
  • 317975

(Source: plungrych)

  • 1 day ago
  • 121620
  • 1 day ago
  • 14872

dek-says-so:

abbyjean:

Charts from OKCupid, showing how straight women and men rate each other based on ages. For women, the men they find most attractive are roughly their own age. For men, the women they find most attractive are roughly the same age - 20 to 23 - regardless of the age of the man. (538)

Good fucking Christ.

  • 1 day ago
  • 97010

(Source: mopeyteen)

  • 1 day ago
  • 3444
  • 1 day ago
  • 10102

(Source: fraternityrow)

  • 1 day ago
  • 132912
  • 1 day ago
  • 214048
The Queen of Rap slaying with Queen Bey. ***Flawless

(Source: arrtpop)

  • 1 day ago
  • 52332

meanplastic:

I spend about 80 percent of my time talking about Lindsay Lohan. And the other 20 percent of the time, I’m praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more. I could hear people getting bored with me. But I couldn’t stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.

  • 1 day ago
  • 102